Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Whatever the Customer Wants...

Some companies tell you that they work directly with each customer to ensure total satisfaction...but do all companies make what you tell them to make and get a satisfaction guarantee?  I don't think so!

When you order from The Sugar Mommy, be it care packages for your college kid or corporate gifts for your mid-size company, you choose what The Sugar Mommy makes and if you're not completely happy, The Sugar Mommy will either make you a new product or refund your money...but The Sugar Mommy doubts that will ever happen.

I have had two experiences recently where customers designed their own cookies and they turned out fabulously, or as one customer texted me after trying out the cookies she ordered, "Holy crap!  These are wicked good!"  Sounds like a satisfied customer to me...and she ordered something I had never made before: oatmeal, dark chocolate chip, cranberry, orange zest cookies!  This week I made dark chocolate chunk, semi-sweet chip, m&m, Heath cookies.  I don't think I would have come up with that combination on my own, but it worked.

So the next time you have a hankering for something sweet, call up The Sugar Mommy and get exactly what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment